Thank you for contacting Ideal Nannies.
In order to register with our agency you will first need to send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com Please ensure you provide your contact telephone number on your CV. We will then conduct an informal telephone interview to discuss your employment history and your requirements to ascertain whether we can assist you. If successful, we will arrange a ‘face to face’ interview at one of our offices to meet you.
At the interview, please ensure you provide the following:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Please ensure you CV is up to date and provide a FULL work history, please also explain any gaps in your employment history and be sure to include the ages of the children you looked after.
- A photo we can keep – it can be passport sized or one we can cut down to passport size.
- Drivers licence – ideally both parts, photo card and paper document
- Work visa (if applicable)
- Qualifications/certificates to prove your education history, for example, Childcare qualifications, First Aid certificates, etc
- References – please ensure the contact details are up to date to avoid delays in checking your references. Without checkable references, we will be unable to assist you.
- Confirmation of you CRB or Ofsted registration
- Proof of address (utility bill, counci tax bill, bank statement etc)
If you are unable to make the interview, please call us on 0208 150 9779 to re-arrange. Thank you.
Please note, interviews are strictly by appointment only.
For directions, please refer to the ‘offices’ page of this website.